Friday, August 6, 2010

Halfway!

I can't believe I'm already halfway (well, probably more since she'll do my c-section early) through this pregnancy! It goes fast when you're chasing a toddler, moving and going on fun vacations!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: 10 inches from head to heel - like a banana!
Maternity Clothes: probably about half and half. Some are still too big, but some are working now.
Gender: 95% sure it's a girl - waiting on our next sono "just to be sure"
Movement: Much bigger bumps this week - I think I even felt it on the outside last night!
Food Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary
What I miss: having energy
Sleep: sleeping great
Symptoms: round ligament pain, back pain, heartburn
Best Moment this week: feeling stronger movements - my favorite thing about being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: dr's appt on Monday

No comments: