I promise as soon as I can find my camera, I'll start posting about something other than this pregnancy!
So weird that I've only got less than 18 weeks left!!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches from head to heel - and 1 pound!
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants
Gender: 95% sure it's a girl - waiting on our next sono "just to be sure"
Movement: This baby is a mover! I LOVE IT! David definitely felt her this week AND I saw my belly move when she kicked.
Food Cravings: fast food hamburgers - I can't tell you the last time I ate one of these before the past week. I generally do not even like them & always opt for chicken at fast food!
What I miss: having energy
What I miss: having energy
Sleep: sleep is getting messed up again - bathroom breaks, weird dreams, uncomfortable
Symptoms: round ligament pain, back pain, heartburn, Braxton Hicks contractions - ALREADY!!!
Best Moment this week: feeling stronger movements - my favorite thing about being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: 4D sonogram on Monday!
What I am looking forward to: 4D sonogram on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment