
Isn't she cute in her Mexican dress my parents brought her?
--Vocabulary - I can't even keep up with the new words these days! Everyday she says something I didn't know she knew. Definitely speaking in more sentences "I did it!", "I don't want it", "Come on", "Ready? (weady) Set. Go!" etc.
--VERY interested in the potty. Tells me often when she's going - may have to try this out next month.
--Knows pretty much all body parts - learned elbow "belbow"
--new found love of puzzles & stickers
--more cuddly with me lately - which I LOVE! She always has been more with David, but I've gotten a lot more random hugs & cuddles throughout the day!
--LOVES Veggie Tales & Eloise videos. Asks me for them ALL.DAY.LONG
--likes to put our shoes on
--cut all 4 of her eye teeth. They've all broken through, but none are all the way down
--loves to help Mommy
--still struggles to go in the nursery @ church (has for the past few months). She cries when we drop her off, but always stops before we get out the door. She LOVES the nursery at the gym though. Goes running in. Not sure what the difference is?
--still resisting vegetables
--expresses frustration faster when she can't figure something out. We're workin on it :)
--likes to count things & talk about colors - everything is blue "boo" at this point
No comments:
Post a Comment