Yesterday Kate was playing with my phone - I would talk on it, then she would talk on it. One time, I was asking her who it was, and as usual she said Nana (this is who she usually talks to on the phone). Then, I asked her if it was Poppa & she repeated me! She has been saying Nana for awhile, but this was a first time with the Poppa! My dad was pretty convinced it was going to take awhile...but look, Dad!
5 comments:
How cute!! I bet your dad's going to melt over that! :)
Call me, Kate! Your Poppa melted when he heard you! Love, Nana
precious!
Now is the time for Kate to ask for a pony... she'll get it! ;)
I can't tell you how many times Connor has asked for "Kate... More... Please!" because of this video. Too cute!!
Post a Comment