Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day!

Well, even though I'm sure this is the 16th blog you've read about a snow day...I couldn't leave ours off!

Thursday morning the snow started coming down! Most of the time, the flakes were HUGE!



In the afternoon after it had been snowing awhile, I put Kate's jacket on & took her out to snap a few pictures & let her see the snow. She LOVED watching the big flakes. She would hold her hand out to feel them & smile so big!


She did NOT like falling in it though...



The next morning when we woke up it had snowed a total of 7 inches! A Texas Winter Wonderland!

the fountain in front of our house



5 inches in our backyard!


The front of our house

Our backyard


Kate's swing!


After breakfast, Kate & I got bundled up and woke David up to go play in the snow with us!


Daddy & Kate



Mommy & Kate
our self portrait :)


Daddy showing Kate the snow

So much fun! It's crazy that it's still hanging around too. Definitely melting a lot, but I think this is my first time to wake up two mornings in a row with snow in my yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I want snow like that at my house!! But.....Where's your snowman? I thought for sure you all would dress one up with all things A&M.

Aunt Nancy