Monday, May 4, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Last night David was playing with Kate, and as he was doing this she began to squeal everytime he got close to her. At first I thought it was just a coinsidence, but he did it over and over and got the same reaction!

He's such a great dad...always wanting to be a part of what is going on with her & he absolutely loves playing with her. I am so thankful to have him as my partner in all of this!!

It was too cute, so I had to share.



5 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Daddies are the best at making them squeal! Mark was doing the same thing just Sunday. We've got to work on Blake ~ he truly can scream like a girl! *wink*

The Armstrong Family said...

That is so sweet! What an angel...and great daddy :)

Janette said...

SOOO sweet!! :) That girl is just so adorable...and has her daddy wrapped around her finger! ;)

Anonymous said...

How precious! I watch Kate's videos over and over--I love to hear her squeal and laugh. We can't wait to see and hear her in person! David is a wonderful and fun father!

Nathaniel and Bethany said...

These videos are just so adorable! Your little family is too cute!