Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Splish, Splash

Kate has outgrown her baby bath, but isn't quite stable enough sitting to just be sat in the grown up bathtub...so we decided to give this seat a try.


She loved it! She loves being able to sit up & look around. It's supposed to suction to the bottom of the bathtub, but ours has a rough no-slip finish on it, so the kitchen sink had to do.




She was so intrigued, looking at the water, it was hard to get her to look up for a picture!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

SO cute! She's getting so big.

Madison keeps saying "where'd baby go" since I clicked on here to leave a comment. I think she's said it about 8 times since I've started typing!

Kristin said...

I love watching those little legs kick! So cute!

Jaime said...

My boys loved that little bath ring, too! I couldn't believe how much they both loved it! :-) Too cute!