I took Kate today to get her portraits done. I'm a little over a week late getting them done this time... but here they are none the less (is that one word? nonetheless? or hyphenated? none-the-less?)
oh well ;)
They are just the proofs from the website, so it's just a small preview. When they actually come in (not for another two weeks...seriously?) I'll scan them in and give you a better view!




oh well ;)
They are just the proofs from the website, so it's just a small preview. When they actually come in (not for another two weeks...seriously?) I'll scan them in and give you a better view!





4 comments:
Were these from JcPenny's too? They are so cute.
nope. those are sears. they're more expensive...but we don't have a penny's in longview.
nonetheless is one word. geez, i thought you were an english teacher! lol
the pictures are too cute, like always! she has the best, big smile =D
-Bethany
Post a Comment