Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This one's for you Dad...

When I was in high schook, my dad always took care of everything "car"/

Ever since I went to college, he always made sure I knew that it was time to get my car inspected or change the registration sticker (yes, I needed reminders even though it was on the windshield!).

When I got married I made sure David knew I did nothing "car". Even though I am married, Dad always made sure to point it out to us when it was time to renew one of our stickers.

Well, our registration sticker expired in March...OF 2008. That's right people. It had 03 in the upper left and 08 on the right.




It kind of became a joke...how long can we make it. Well, we aimed of a year...and we made it! Then, went 14 months...and 15....



Dad, you will be happy to know that as of last week, we updated our registration!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, that's all I know to say...

Janette said...

That's awesome! :)