This past Sunday, I was playing with Kate, pulling her hand to help her roll over. By Monday she was almost there, getting started by herself, but kept getting stuck on her arm. Tuesday, she rolled over from back to tummy for the first time. And by Wednesday she was a pro. Here it is for you to see! Be sure you listen for the grunts of hard work!!!
Did you notice her pull her knees up right after she rolled over?? Yikes! I'm hoping we've got a little while before any crawling begins :)
2 comments:
What a big girl! I love how she looks up at you towards the end. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She will be rolling all over the house now! :)
How sweet! Good job getting it on camera. Crawling will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment