Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 Month Portraits

When I was in Austin for Easter, I took Kate to get her pictures taken again :) I just can't pass up such good prices!!! My mom was sweet enough to pick them up, and my dad was nice enough to scan them to me this morning. They're a little small, but I think if you click on them it will make them bigger.
We had some made in her beautiful dedication dress,







and her adorable Easter dress,










and this cute, cute Easter onesie. She was ready to be done by the time we got to this one though...so only one pose. It has the cutest little bunny tail on the back of it, but she did NOT want to lay on her tummy by this point :) Oh well...





1 comment:

Courtney said...

So cute!! They did a great job. When Madison saw the pictures she yelled "Tate"