Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 4 Months Kate!




This was such a big month for Kate! It seems like this month she transitioned from being a "newborn" to an "infant". She's growing up so fast!!!


We went to the doctor last Monday & Kate is now 13 lb 4 oz (47th) & 25 inches (83rd). She got her 4 month shots. She screamed when she got them, but settled when I was able to pick her up. Here are a couple of shots of her while we were waiting for Dr. McCrory!
She loves to wave her arms all around - that's why they're blurry in the picture!


This month Kate:


--is such a happy baby! smiles at anyone who will look!




--makes many new sounds


--still sleeps like a champ! She lengthened her feeding schedule to every 4 hours, so now she is taking three, 2-hour naps & sleeping around 11 hours at night!


--has become very ticklish



--loves to put things in her mouth


--is drooling even more (I didn't think it was possible!!!)
Yes, there is a line of drool from her mouth to the bed...then a puddle on the bed in this picture!!
--learned to play in her exersaucer & LOVES IT!!


so proud!!



Did I mention everything goes in her mouth these days?






--learned to gurggle all that extra spit





--laughed


--began reaching for things - toys, faces, etc.




--sits well in Bumbo


--sits with support from Boppy

--wants to be held sitting or standing up - not laying down
Stay tuned for her 4 month portraits!

2 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Oh my gosh -- she is so precious!!! Do I say that every time? We have GOT to plan a trip to come see that baby. I'll call you. :)

Janette said...

That girl...ooh, she is so precious! Every picture of her makes me smile...she knows how to work the camera! (P.S. Ryan says the second pic of her in the chair looks like you :)