With all babies there is much debate about who the baby looks like...mom's nose, dad's eyes, etc.
When we had her 3 month portraits done, I had her wear a special outfit. It was mine 27 years ago! She looked precious in it - so I thought we'd see the comparison of what I looked like in it.
There are some similarities...



same pose...different outfit

She doesn't look anything like David's 3 month portraits...

(I think he had a few pounds on her at this point..hehe)
but, check out these candids...



I'll leave you with one more picture & let you decide...

7 comments:
What a cutie! Just from the pictures, I thought she looked more like David at first...but now I am leaning towards her looking like her mommy. Love all the pictures...keep posting!
Oh my gosh. I can't believe how much she looks like David. Kendall and her can sympathize with each other. Even though they both look like their dads, I still think both of them are precious! I do think she has your mouth though...I wonder if that means she will get your lucious lips? Love you!
Okay, I love that chunky monkey picture of David! Too funny! :) I'm thinking she looks like a good combo of both of you. Next to a picture of you, I see the resemblance, and next to a picture of David there are resemblances. She's a cutie!
Love the pictures! I definitely think she still looks like her Daddy, but next to your pictures I can see some resemblances too. I love how cute she looks in your dress. That was such a sweet idea!
I think she has David's baby cheeks, eyes, and expressions, but she has your mouth, nose, and brow line/structure. She's beautiful!
Now we'll just have to see if she has my twisted sarcasm. Good luck with that! hahaha.
^ That's Bethany by the way
I laughed out loud when i saw that first baby picture of David. Awesome.
~Renee
Post a Comment