Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yes, it's been a month since I last blogged - but it has been  FULL, FUN month - so, prepare yourself.  I've got a post a day coming your way for quite awhile.  


My parents came to town the weekend before Valentine's, so Mom took the opportunity to celebrate with the girls.

making cupcakes with Nana

always gotta have a little taste

the boys relaxing while the women cook



Valentine's Day we had MOPS, so I put the girls' cute shirts on & off we went!  Of course we attempted a group photo, which is ALWAYS DIFFICULT.




We actually ended up with a couple cute ones :-)


And for a little walk down memory lane...



As irritating as it is, I can't find the pictures from our evening festivities.  We decided to host our Second Annual Valentine's Day Care!  A few of our friends brought their kids over for some bounce house & running around crazy fun!   It was always borderlining on chaos, but we managed to avoid it!  With 8 kids under 4 running around, I'd call that a success!

David and I had a sitter the following night.  We enjoyed getting to get out & catch up after a busy night the night before and a YUMMY dinner at Barron's.  And even though David had planned for a fire & s'mores for dessert later, we couldn't pass up dessert!

Next David took me for my fun surprise!!  A new phone!  My other phone had ceased to have the capability of being turned on silent, which is fairly inconvenient along with a "home" button that was going out!  Well, after feeling super spoiled, we headed home for the rest of the evening.

I thoroughly enjoyed getting to celebrate all my loves!

1 comment:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Yea for new blogs! I've missed them! :)