Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fire Station Playday

Well, I didn't write any more Christmas posts, but I'm getting behind & I am tired of waiting.  So...moving on!  And, against my nature, I am not going to attempt to do them in order.  So, ready?  Here we go!



A few weeks ago our church's play group, which usually meets for some fun on the playground, made a trip to a local fire station!  I don't get to make it to playdays a lot because it's in the middle of Hannah's nap time, and to be honest she is not so fun on the playground yet :-).  But, for this special trip, we decided to stretch her and join in on the fun!

Kate loved getting to play with all her friends & learn all about the firestation!!!

They sounded the alarms!

someday she'll pose & smile for a picture...right?

driving the truck
 They got out a hose & let the kids have turns spraying it.  This was a HUGE hit & Kate waited in line for her turn.



She's usually SO shy with men she doesn't know, but she didn't mind the firemen at all!



Hannah was so sweet as usual - just hung out in her stroller .



Our whole group!


Such a fun adventure!

No comments: