This was an email I got last week from my dad! Ha! Then, when I got on to type this blog, I noticed an "encouraging" (read: demanding! hehehe) comment from my college roommate about how I needed to rejoin the blog world.
I don't know what my deal is, maybe it's that I have 2 littles to chase, maybe it's that I'm a just a liiiitle distracted by Pinterest, and maybe it's that all of you quit commenting months ago, but blogging has definitely fallen behind & I am DETERMINED to get back on it!
I've officially uploaded pictures from 2 cameras & my phone and have many, many posts to come - so get ready to comment away!
Some "new" blogs that are back-dated...
2 comments:
OK! We'll be better about commenting. :) Totally still follow, so very excited about some updates!
That "encouraging" comment worked! :) Glad to see that you're back.
Post a Comment