Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy 8 Months, Hannah!



This month Hannah...

--enjoys having her back scratched.  She enjoyed it before now, but I'm remembering to put it down now.  :-)  I think I noticed this, because Kate does NOT enjoy.  She will usually push your hand away, but Hannah snuggles in & enjoys it.

--climbs on or over anything possible

--walks along furniture - she doesn't realize that she can move around the corner of a table, so it's funny to watch her sit down, then pull up again on the other side.

--makes lots of new sounds - ma-ma, ba-ba, na-na, da-da, pa-pa

--loves to click her tongue

--more finger foods - peas, carrots

--still just 2 teeth

--eating schedule - same 4 hours nursing 8, 12, 4, 8 - the 8 is a bottle usually.  Eats 3 meals now - at the same times we do.

--sometimes gives kisses

-sleeps 11-12 hours at night, two 2-hour naps (sometimes the morning one is a little shorter) & usually a 45 minute nap at night.  This one can be skipped if we're out though.

--falls - LOTS.  I guess it comes with pulling up, but I hate it for her :(

3 comments:

Cheryllhayden said...

She looks so big and HAPPPY! What a sweet baby girl!

Bethany Roszhart said...

Whoa she's grown so much!

Mimi said...

That smile is a reward to all of your mommying hours!!!!