Monday, January 31, 2011

Kate at 2

I missed Kate's 2 year old update, and still plan/hope to finish all the things I missed while we moved up until now - I'm getting closer - but in the meantime Kate is just changing too quickly, so I wanted to write some things down that she is doing & saying that I know I'll forget.

Kate-isms

"I nooot" - said instead of no when asked to do something

"Come on. Come on, now!" - learned when watching football with Daddy & his friends. Sounds HILARIOUS!

Has learned almost all her colors - my favorite that she says is orange "onge"

"I hode it!" - when she wants to hold Hannah

"Hi, I Eloise. I six. *jibberish* Paza o-tel" My mom chose a set of classic books for each of her grandkids and Kate's is Eloise. Eac book starts the same - Hi, I'm Eloise. I am six. I live at the Plaza Hotel. Kate apparently memorized this and says it ALL.THE.TIME

No comments: