
--becoming more alert - we are seeing eyes open more often
--had a 4 & 5 hour stretch between feedings at night
--finding her voice. she's cooed at us a few times and has definitely become less shy about letting us know if she's ready to eat. Still about the only time she fusses - I don't think she cried but like twice the first two weeks
--sleeping more in her crib. almost all naps are in her crib & she does great there too!
--starting to follow more of a schedule. eating is still the same - every 3 hours or so, but she is awake for about an hour including feeding, then back down for a 1.5-2 hour nap
--can be laid down awake & falls asleep on own - only time she struggles with this is after her early-early morning feeding - around 5. Requires a paci & little rocking. Not too bad though. She just grunts & squirms.
--Starting to smile. I promise it's actually in response - not just gas (who smiles about having gas anyway?)


--enjoys baths even more now that she's really own in the water
--starting to outgrow newborn clothes already! Didn't even get to wear some of it!!
--moved up to size 1 diapers
--grunts! I think it's her way of fussing. She mostly does it when she wakes up and is ready to eat, but also does it lots in general
--started having more tummy time
this session of tummy time just became naptime :-)
1 comment:
I miss them so much! Hannah is already changing so fast---just adorable. I can't wait to hold her and play with them both next weekend!
Post a Comment