Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 Week Check-Up


We went in for Hannah's 2-week check up this morning, and she did great! Doctor looked her over & said she had great muscle tone (wish a doctor would say that to me!). She thought her development looked great, and she was a healthy girl!

Here are her stats:

birth: 9lbs 12oz, 20.5in
3 days (leaving hospital): 8lbs 14oz
2 weeks: 10lbs 10oz (97%) , 22 1/2 in (97%)

Best news of all - I can let her sleep as long as she wants at night!! So excited not to wake this baby up!!


3 comments:

Janette said...

YAY for sleeping!!!!! Can't wait to hear how well she does with that. :) I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well!! And I'm impressed that you took both girls with you...you're supermom! :)

Dixons said...

Amy...she is so cute. And she weighs more then Ava did at 2 months. Enjoy your sleep!

Kristin said...

She is already changing so much! Glad you get to sleep a little more at night. I'm impressed that you have both at the doctor too!