As I've been reminded frequently lately, I have fallen WAY behind on blogging. This week will be my attempt to catch up...I guess I'll just go in order of where I left off.
Spring Break 2010
(yes, it's been that long!)
For the 10th year in a row...David went to the Highschool Boy's State Basketball tournament with his Dad, my dad & some other East Texas men. They love it - the idea of 3 straight days of 6 games a day basketball makes me tired just thinking about it. The secret is I think they look just as forward to where they get to go eat in between as they do watching the basketball!!
This is the 2nd year Kate & I got to tag along for the ride & then, we stayed for a few days during my mom's spring break to play. We had a GREAT time - we relaxed, shopped, played & visited family. Nana always spoils us! Go get a snack...this is a long one.
Grandmommy came over to play & even took us to dinner at La Madeline while we were there!

Friday, since Nana was still in school, we went up to visit her so she could show everyone how big Kate has gotten...





One of the things we wanted to do while I was in Austin was Kate to Zilker park. I grew up going there & she loved it!




1 comment:
We had such fun--makes me ready for summer! Thanks for the great pictures posted.
Post a Comment