Monday, April 19, 2010

Bandit Reunion...minus 1

I have been trying to go visit my old college roommate Courtney since she had her baby LAST SEPTEMBER! With lives they way they are, we were finally getting dates together to do it sometime in March or April. Well, she figured out that they were going to get to have dinner with Michelle before she left for Africa - so I changed some things around and headed towards DFW a couple weeks ago.

Somehow, I got away without taking any pictures of mine & Courtney's kids together, but I loved getting to visit them. We always leave our time talking about how we wish we got more. Madison is super sweet & I LOVED getting to meet baby Cooper. He is just ADORABLE. I am so glad I finally made it over there!!

But I did get some picturesfrom our dinner with Michelle. She is currently serving through the IMB (International Missions Board) for a 2-year journeymen commitment. We are so excited for her & the adventures she's on, but sure are going to miss her at our reunions. We'll try not to have too much fun without you!

We met at Freebirds, and sat outside on the patio (thus the nasty windblown hair) for almost 2 hours visiting. It was so great.

The Bandits sans Ashley - we missed you!
Kate did NOT want to be in our picture

Michelle & Courtney
The Vest family with Michelle - aren't Courtney & Trent's kids too cute??

We are praying for you, Michelle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You three ladies are beautiful! You don't look like college girls anymore--seems like yesterday you were taking pictures in C.S. laughing. So thankful for your sweet friendship and that you keep in touch. We are praying for you, Michelle, knowing that God has wonderful things in store. Your babies are all adorable,too.

RanAshKenCoop said...

Loved that you guys got to hang out with Michelle before she left! Sad I couldn't be there, but so excited about this summer!! Kendall is ready to swim and go down that slide some more!! :) Miss yall and love you!