I've seen this little pregnancy highlights popping up on people's blogs & since 1/2 the reason I do this blog is to remember things, I thought it would be a good way to help me keep up with the details & keep you updated on where I was.
I was actually 7 weeks last Friday, so there'll be another update tomorrow...
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 Weeks
Size of baby: doubled since last week - about the size of blueberry
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Gender: ??? David swears he already knows it's a girl.
Movement: Not yet
Food Cravings: Just like with Kate, I am just STARVING! all.the.time. I am trying hard not to give in though so I'm not a blimp by the end!
What I miss: I have started dreaming a TON. Not sure if this is pregnancy induced or not?
What I miss: I have started dreaming a TON. Not sure if this is pregnancy induced or not?
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok other than the dreams.
Symptoms: Not much yet...just sleepy a lot earlier at night
Best Moment this week: Getting to tell people our news
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound in 2 weeks!
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound in 2 weeks!
1 comment:
Ok...I just talked to you at MOPS on Tuesday and had NO idea! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment