Saturday, September 12, 2009

A New Adventure!

Everywhere I take Kate I hear at least one comment about her bow - how big it is, how cute it is, etc. I love keeping bows on her! When she was first born, she wore ones that were given to her as gifts, or that my mom or I found shopping.

After awhile, I wanted bows to match certain outfits & I love to do crafty things, so I decided to see if I could make them. I have really enjoyed having such a fun, creative outlet. After some encouragement from friends, I've decided to start selling my creations!

I started an Etsy store. (For those of you who don't know, Etsy is a website where people can set up their own "stores" to sell all things homemade - and then people shop from them!). I am still working lots on it - adding new items everyday. I also still need to create a banner for the top of my store - David's going to help me with that next week. I am super excited about getting this started - I had my first sale today!!! I will even be doing a couple craft shows next month.

I wanted to share with you some of the things I will be selling on my site....












Along with bows, I'll also be selling my calligraphy frames. This is one I made for my cousin Matt's little boy...



Depending on my success I plan on adding other things as I go.
So...go check it out!
The website is...
I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Hi Amy! I found your blog from Mommy Lion's blog. We are having a consignment sale next week. Would you like to put some bows in it? You can email me at lil_blesins@yahoo.com! Oh, this is Aimee Akin by the way! Oops!Love the bows!