About a week and a half ago a friend of mine from church sent me an email asking if I'd be interested in selling some of my bows at the city-wide children's consignment sale that she organizes. Of course I said yes! Unfortunately, I was not even close to having enough bows to put in a sale like that. So I spent MANY hours last week making bows (many nights of staying up til the wee hours of the morning). My house was covered in ribbon!
My friend Jaime also decided to sell her amazing creations there also! (Be sure to check out her photo pendants...I love them! I've already bought my mom two!) I was so glad to have her to help me figure out this whole process (she's a pro at these things!). I feel like I learned so much just by watching her set up her stuff!
Here's our little corner...

My bows are on the shutters (Jennie Coleman's great idea!). Jaime's things on the left & my headbands & burpcloths on the right.



This is one of my new bows that Jaime supplied the bottlecap for...
I love it!
I love it!It's a little strange putting myself out there, and I'm not sure if anything will sell...but it is fun to do this anyway! You should definitley head up to the sale if you weren't planning on it. It's called Once Upon a Closet. It's in a building off of Judson Rd. in the building with DeHaven Eye Clinic. I was up there while people were dropping their items off & I was very sad I wouldn't be in town to shop. In fact, I've already emailed Jaime and asked her to pick up a dress I want for Kate! The sale is Thursdayfrom 8-3 and 5:30-7:30 & Friday from 8-6.
And because no post is compelte without a picture of my adorable bow model... 

2 comments:
Good for you Amy! That is awesome you have found a hobby to do while at home. Hope things go well at the sale.
I love the shutter display. Good Luck!!
Post a Comment