Friday, September 18, 2009

9 Month Stats

We went for Kate's 9 month well-check on Tuesday. It was supposed to be her first check-up with no shots...but she ended up getting the flu shot. She handled it beautifully...barely wimpering.

Dr. McCrory was very proud of how much she had grown & of her development. She cleared her to move on to more table foods - meat, cheese, yogurt, bread, etc. She also cleared her to start trying some new veggies - broccoli, spinach, basically anything! We'll see how she likes that! So far, she's tried turkey & cheese. She loves both!

Here were her stats for 6 months:

Height: 27 3/4 in (97%)
Weight: 16lbs 6 oz (56%)
HC: 17.25 in (84%)

And now at 9 months:

Height: 28 3/4 in (88%)
Weight: 20lbs 4 oz (74.54%) I think adding solids chunked her up a bit!
HC: 17.22 (70%)

I think I hear a drawer opening in the kitchen...guess it's time for some latches!



Where did my baby go?

1 comment:

Janette said...

Teehee...she outweighs Karys now! :) Hopefully not for long---I need this girl to grow and get into her 12 month clothes!! I think Karys is still taller than Kate, though. At least she's got one thing going for her. :)