Saturday, September 19, 2009

Look at her go!

I've been wondering if Kate would be able to use one of these since she started cruising around furniture. I found this one at the Tyler consignment sale for 4 dollars! and decided it was worth a try...

I think she did pretty well! Still working on that balance :)

I'm excited to see what I find at next week's sale in Austin!

4 comments:

Cheryllhayden said...

Baby Kate is growing up! She walks with it great--she'll probably fly on the wood floors, too. How precious.

Courtney said...

Ohhh she will be walking before you know it. Madison got one of these and within a week she was walking :) Your life is about to change again!

Kristin said...

How fun! I can't wait to see her this week!

Janette said...

Four dollars??!! We paid almost $20 at Walmart for ours! :) (Oopsie...I'm the only person commenting on the toy and not cutie pie Kate! She's adorable!) I'm guessing you figured out that it also "folds" down (if you'd call it that) into a ride-on toy too. Two toys in one! :)