
During Worship Team share time, this is how my funny husband told everyone Kate had cut her first tooth!
I don't know if you can really see it, but it's that teeny little white line on the left side of her mouth. It finally broke through on Sunday night. Thank goodness baby girl's got such a big smile so I could catch a picture of it! We (and I mean we!) are going through all the hard parts of teething - night waking, endless drool, a little whining, but we'll live! I just gave her a little Tylenol & now she's as good as new - smiling as big as ever!
So far, it's just the one tooth. But, I'm pretty sure the one next to it is not far behind!
She's growing up so fast!
4 comments:
How exciting! I am very impressed that you got such a good picture of it. Connor always had his tongue in the way. dfaghgmn <-(thats a note from Connor... I think it says "I miss Kate!")
Love that Tylenol! :)
Awww...I can't believe she's getting to be such a big girl! Nana misses her! Give her a kiss from me.
I was so sad when Madison got her first tooth! I didn't want the toothless grin to go away! I'm also impressed that you got such a great picture! Good luck with the teething! Hopefully it won't get too bad.
Post a Comment