We had made the decision to start Kate on rice cereal when she turned 5 months. We decided to give it a go on Sunday when Nana was here to help. When David watched, his only question was, "Is she actually supposed to swallow any of it?"

Um...yeah.
Each day gets a little better. I think she actually did swallow some today! She at least doesn't turn her head away from it & seems interested! 
4 comments:
I LOVE the second picture!!! Madison never did like the cereal. I think we moved to veggies real quick!
Okay, my first sentence was going to be exactly the same: I LOVE the second picture!! :) She'll get there...just keep trying!
eww the video makes me cringe.
I always thought it was gross when I had to scoop the masticated baby food from the bottom of emily's chin and feed it back to her... It's like double-dipping.
Oh and the last picture is future blackmail for sure.
-Bethany
Okay, it is pretty bad when I don't recognize your child without a bow on her head! Seriously, I thought you were going to say it was a different baby.
Sarah Fruge
Post a Comment