Ever heard the phrase "squealing like a little girl"? Well, now I fully understand it!
A couple of days ago, Kate learned to make this noise, and ever since then has been practicing over and over and over. She's even doing it now in bed, screeching herself to sleep! It is so funny! I'm sure it's only the beginning of little girl sounds in this house!
4 comments:
Ah.....The makings of a future soprano! I do hope she loves to sing. I can't wait to see Kate again.
Love,
Aunt Nancy
I LOVE that girl!
Oh good, now at Bible study on Monday she and Karys can do that to each other!! Karys does that all the time..now she'll have someone to do it with!! (Okay, seriously as I was typing this, she just did it! :)
That is so cute!! Tell Kate we miss her and can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment