

Next Tuesday is my last 2 week appointment - after that I start going every week! That means we are getting SUPER close. We are getting really excited to meet her - see what she looks like! We're still doing great. Her movement has definitely gotten a lot stronger - today it felt like her little toes were scraping my side. David said she's already pushing the boundaries. I would guess so if she's anything like her parents!


6 comments:
Love the blocks...what a cute idea!
I second that. I have never seen a pics with the blocks and love it. You look great and I am so glad you are both doing well! Keep posting :)
love the belly pictures! can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love the block pictures! That is my favorite one of my maternity pictures...I think because you can't see my fat face!! :) We're not going to be able to come to the shower on the 8th, but I am so excited that you are getting so close! It will fly by, I promise!
Thanks for the updated pictures. I have never seen the blocks before and I think it is adorable.
Jackie
you look so cute! :)
Post a Comment