Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Church Shower

This past Sunday some sweet friends gave David, Kate & I a really nice baby shower at our church. We got some really cute clothes and some other great "baby necessities"! We were so thankful that they went to the trouble of giving us the shower.


The Hostesses: Jenny Nelson, Jennie Coleman, Janette Magan, Me, Mary Scales, Jolene Gates, & Alisha Kimbley


all the fun gifts

Me & My mom

My parents also came to town this weekend. Saturday, Mom & I ran a bunch of errands - including finding things for the nursery - a lamp, curtains, etc. So, we're moving along. I'll post pictures as soon as we get those things hung on the walls.




In other news, I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Everything seems to be the same - great heartbeat, baby's growing great, I'm doing well - just moving along. Only 7 more weeks! Hard to believe she's going to be here soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay baby showers =)
this makes # 15 for you right? lol
I love your dress in these pictures!
see you soon
-Bethany

Courtney said...

I can't believe she will be here in 7 weeks! For me, it seems like the time has flown by. I know it probably hasn't for you :) Can't wait to see you!


\y6'g/bb/3
(this is from Madison - I guess she wanted to write to you too!)

Anonymous said...

Amy you look soo cute in that picture with your Mom. Now I know who you look like. I can't wait to see the finished nursery. It is already so adorable. Take care!
Aunt Jackie