Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Brief Interruption...

A little break from our vacation to show you the new addition to the nursery! My glider came in yesterday & I am so excited to finally have it in Kate's room!!!




Kate's handy Daddy putting the base on the chair

The glider and ottoman

We're definitely moving along - now it's just time for the details - curtains, frames, rug, etc.

On another note, I went to the doctor this morning. Only 9 more weeks left!!! Single digits - she'll be here before we know it. The doctor says baby looks great & I'm doing wonderful - so no complaints here (well, maybe a little on the swollen feet - but it's worth it!)

4 comments:

Janette said...

It all looks so beautiful!! :)

Courtney said...

Love it! Is the chair tan? I can't really tell from the picture. Now you just need a baby!!

The Mitchell Family said...

The chair is called "cream" but it's really more of a khaki color. very close to the color of the carpet :)

Kristin said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. We are counting down the days (I know you are too!) :)