Another thumb sucker...
You see, I prefer a pacifier because I have control over it. There's just so, so very little that we moms get to control, it's nice to have something! I get to decide when to put it in, and mostly when to take it away. But, these girls...they just keep finding their thumbs!
I'm in no way trying to slam anyone who prefers their kids not to use them, or has opinions about pacifiers. This is just my story.
At this point she's still taking her pacifier because she's swaddled when she sleeps, so I've still got a little time to show her the , but quickly, she's finding opportunities to sneak that thumb in.
I will say it's nice that she can give it to herself, and by golly...she sure does look cute doing it!
2 comments:
Haha...poor Amy. But I agree, there's something adorable about a thumb-sucking baby! :) Sorry she and Hannah are doing their best to do you in. :)
Haha, I'm reading this as Emery is screaming at us from bed because he threw his pacifier across the room...
Post a Comment