| my mom sent me this picture of the girls when they were waiting to come meet Natalie! |
I was in pretty severe pain the first day after delivery. Lots of post partum contractions! So, the girls' visit was pretty short. Hannah mostly just wanted to see me & didn't notice Natalie very much.
Later on that evening, Kate & Nana made cupcakes to celebrate Natalie's birthday!
![]() |
| Hannah enjoying the cupcakes! |
Hannah was definitely more interested! She talked lots about the "baby" & gave lots of kisses.
Nana got the girls each a new doll to celebrate Natalie's birth.
My mom has picked a character for each of the grandkids - they collect books, movies, etc. "Fancy Nancy" is Natalie's character.
| Natalie's "Fancy Nancy" doll |
| Big Sisters enjoying a video while visiting Little Sister |
I am so, so thankful that our transition has been smooth so far! I am certainly blessed by little girls who love each other!



No comments:
Post a Comment