Kate HATES having her hair brushed. Most time it involves tears & warnings of what will happen if she doesn't stand still. So, you can imagine that taking her to get her haircut (by a stranger - also not one of her favorites) is not high on my list of to-dos.
Well, I needed a haircut & she has needed one for quite some time, so we decided to make it a group outing! I had planned for Hannah to go to a friend's, but she got sick, so I brought the stroller and hoped for the best!
Last time I got Kate's haircut, I brought my mom, the iPad, candy & all sorts of things to get her not to throw a fit. WELL. This little girl begged for her turn, climbed in the chair and sat still the whole time!
![]() |
| she LOVED seeing herself in the mirror |
![]() |
| a shot of how much they were cutting off. Ended up with another inch or two off this! |
![]() |
| The only shot I got of her after...a little blurry |
It's so fun to watch her grow up. Even evidenced in going to get a haircut, my first baby is such a big girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment