I've had mentioned to David recently that I had been thinking about a family zoo trip, but it hadn't seemed to work out. Well turns out when he needs to pick up a mailbox that was delivered to Tyler it suddenly fit our schedule! ha! just kidding!
We had a GREAT time. Kate was so into it. The whole time she would say, "Ok, wet's(let's) keep wooking (looking)!" and move us along to the next animal. While walking she'd ask me, "Mommy, what do you think we'll see next?" and we'd guess and try to figure out what was ahead.
Hannah (the wild child!) LOVED being free. I pushed an empty stroller most of the time because she just loved getting to run free. I'm not sure she even noticed there were animals. (I seem to remember that being true for another little girl around this age!)
After a yummy lunch at Chuy's - because you know we can't pass it up! - and finally getting the dumb mailbox, we headed home for naptime.
I loved the chance to soak up my little family & can't believe we'll have another munchkin in tow next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment