A first for us this year! I tried to teach Kate about trick-or-treating earlier in the day & I told her she had to knock on the door & then say it to get candy. She told me no, that it was too "scawy", so I wasn't sure how it would go.
We hadn't seen the Mitchell's much lately, so we headed over to their house for pizza before. After our nutritious dinner, we headed out to get dessert!
Emily & her friend (Thing 1 & Thing 2) and Kate's cousin Adrianna came with us too! This was a huge help, so Kate got to see the Trick-or-Treating in action for awhile, but she caught on quick, and LOVED IT!
I think this night was one of my most favorite nights ever. Like maybe in my life so far. As cheesy & sentimental as it sounds, I just LOVED being with my family. It was such a sweet time of being outside, everyone in a great mood & getting to watch Kate have so much fun. David was so sweet with her & I love getting to watch him with the girls. SUCH a good dad.
We finished up our trek through their neighborhood back at Mimi & Grandad's house.
I can't wait for the holidays to come. I love getting to see things through her eyes!





1 comment:
Dad got a new shirt!
-Bethany
Post a Comment