Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy 11 Months, Hannah!

This month Hannah...

--stands independently even longer.   seriously.  I thought this girl was going to walk early.  Guess not :-)

--gives "hugs" - puts her head on your shoulder when asked for one

--was weaned.  I had hoped to make it a year with at least a couple feedings a day, but between being pregnant & a weekend away from each other, I weaned her a little early.  Was a fairly easy process since she was already used to taking bottles.

--has gotten more picky about foods.  She'll shake her head or turn it with her mouth glued shut.  Loves something one week, hates it the next.   So, I keep just changing things up.

--tries to mimic lots of what we say

--says "hiiii" while waving, "taht" for Kate, "he-o" while holding the phone to her ear

--has "come into her own" even more as my mom would say.  Sometimes I can't even remember that before this one was 6 months, she was mostly a silent child who sort of just watched things happen. Not anymore.  definitely.  She is busy, busy, busy & DEFINITELY has her own opinions.  Silent - no more!

--LOVES the TV remote!

--uses more objects for their purpose - tries to put rubberbands in hair

-blows kisses - sometimes puts her hand on her ear when trying to do it though

--plays "pat-a-cake" - claps, rubs hands together for "roll 'em up"

--added the sign for please into her repertoire

--still not as great at traveling long distances as I remember Kate being, but a little better.  I think she will be a LOT better when we can turn her around!!

--added signing all done.  she does this SO CUTE!

--ducks down out of sight, then pops up and says "pee-a-boo!" or sometimes just "boo!"

--walking behind push toys

--REALLY looking forward to facing forward in her carseat.  Sister does not like not being a part of the action!


Size 12 mo clothes
Size 4 diapers


1 year old birthday - here we come!!

No comments: