Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Fair

Our church had it's annual Fall Fair on Saturday night.  I was looking forward to Kate knowing what was going on a little more this year, and really getting to enjoy it with her!

somehow standing behind that stroller just makes him cuter!
 Riding this "train" was definitely one of Kate's favorite things to do!  She stayed on  for at least 4 times around!  Made it even better that Jackson was there to ride with her!

 Hannah wasn't so impressed with Fall Fair.  I think everytime I looked at her she had this look on her face...
 She was great though - just hung out in her stroller & took in the view!


they have so much fun together!


Kate also had a great time playing the games - especially when she realized she got candy at the end of them!

 At one point I looked back to find David & saw this group of daddies!  The longer they stood there, the more gathered!  A little break from all the kid chaos!

 See what I mean...look at her face!  Ha!


No comments: