Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Zoo

We decided to take advantage of warmer weather & a Saturday that we actually BOTH had nothing planned and headed to the zoo in Tyler with the Bergmans. David hadn't been with Kate before, so we were really glad to go as a family.



When we left, I told David next time we just needed to go to a walking trail & call it the zoo, because Kate had a BLAST, but I was pretty sure she didn't even notice there were animals there. She ran and ran all morning long! She loved being free & just walking around.


finally stopped to notice the "pengins"

Hannah was great as usual - just hangin out in her seat :-)

"Hi, goat! What doin'??"

She got brave enough to actually pet them before we left!

Doesn't get much better than these two!

Turns out she did notice something, because almost daily since we went she has asked if today we are going to the zoo. She tells me we are going to see the "lions, ti-gers, and girwaffe". I guess I need to take her back soon!

No comments: