Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Party


When my sister-in-law found out we were going to be in town this week, she invited us to join in for a Valentine's Party she was hosting with some of Connor's friends. This week, though, all of them ended up getting sick! So, it ended up just being the cousins getting to play, and they had so much fun!

Aunt Kristin had planned a party that spoke Kate's love languages - stickers, food, and cookies with icing!!

They started off by decorating valentine's...


I'm sure Hannah will love stickers someday, for now, she enjoyed Carson's playmat while the big kids played...


Then we enjoyed a yummy lunch...


Aunt Kristin had these CUTE aprons for them to wear while we decorated cookies...




Notice that Kate's hand is in her mouth - she spent most of her time just eating the icing & sprinkles!


Carson slept through all the excitement, so I got away without a picture of him.


We loved getting to play with you today, Connor & Kristin! Thank you for having us over!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

So fun! I love that valentine shirt. I wish I had thought to have you make M one.