Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meeting the Twins

In hopes of keeping up with my posts of Hannah's first road trip, I'm going to stay updated as we go!

I am so thankful that my best friend from highschool, Chris, and I have been able to maintain our friendship over the years. It's often that people quit having anything in common as they grow older, but she's one of those that we just swing back into the way things always were the minute we see each other.

Our friendship has always been an odd match - She got straight A's, while I liked to give attention to the other letters in the alphabet a little more. I was very involved in Athletics - and well, she just came to watch. In highschool, her dad always asked me why I hung out with Chris and the rest of "those dorks" (his words!). I always responded with, "Well, someone's gotta look good!" Ha! (Which was mainly funny because Chris is so pretty!) Nonetheless, we were the very best of friends - ALWAYS having tons of fun together. Recently, we got to enjoy being pregnant at the same time! She was due in February, and I in December. She with TWINS!

Well, I got a text from Chris the day I after I had Hannah, she had gone into the hospital with high blood pressure & ended up having the babies 4 days before I had Hannah (31 weeks & 5 days!!). They did wonderfully, and have already been home for a month!

Today, I got the chance to go meet them. They were so precious! They've doubled their birth weight - he at 8lbs & she at 6! SO TINY compared to 97th percentile baby!

Can you imagine having 2??

Kingston
**I can't get this picture to turn!!**


Livia
Chris is a rockstar & doing beautifully with 2 babies! I am so impressed and can't wait until they are big enough to get to meet my girls!

No comments: