
This month Hannah...
--coos more. Still don't think she's as chatty as her big sister was at this point, but it's beginning to be more each day
--roll over! I haven't gotten in on video yet, but I will soon. She doesn't really like tummy time, so I think it's just her way to get out of it :-)

-more responsive smiling

--likes to pull up to sitting or standing position while held in your lap
--sleeping through the night!! She started doing this around 7 weeks. She eats at 10:30 - then goes to bed for the night & then doesn't eat again til 8!! It's SO GREAT! She usually wakes up for a pacifier around 5:30 and has even eaten then a couple times for a few minutes at that point, but I am loving not getting up for feedings anymore!
--so her feeding schedule at this point is: 8am, 10:30, 1:30, 4:30, 7:30, 10:30 then not again til 8!
--had her first bottles - took 4 ounces
--she sleeps for 1.5-2 hours in between each feeding
--looks a little more similar to her sister these days. They definitely have some similarities, but mostly are different. We've been looking through pictures & in our opinion, Kate looks like David with my eyes & Hannah looks like me with David's! Funny little combinations
-- got her first shots at 6 weeks
--growing out of some 0-3 months clothes, but still in a lot of them. 3 months fits well
--growing out of size 1 diapers. We're finishing up the pkg we already opened, then moving on!
--weighed her on my scale at home & I think around 14 lbs! My scale I use to weigh mail said she was 13lbs 10 ounces. Obviously it's not the same as theirs - but she's a growing girl!
I feel like this time I have such a greater appreciation for how fast all of this is going to go. Before I know it her first birthday will be here & we'll be laughing at the new words she says. I just want to hold her as much as I can & soak up these sweet days - even if that means I haven't mopped my floors in a couple weeks :-)
1 comment:
LOVE those SWEET cheeks! SHE's doing AWESOME!! 10-30 to 8????? wowsers!
Post a Comment