A couple weeks ago, I got to go on a girl trip with my Grandmother, Mom, & Aunt to New York City! We had such a great time & even though I've been close to 10 times, as always there were new things to do & experience!
This time we rode one of the double decker tour buses. When I first heard about it I was pretty convinced it'd be fairly lame. I was definitely wrong though - it was fun to see different parts of the City that they went through that our walking doesn't usually take us to & hear some of the fun tid-bits from the tour guides. The only lame one was through Brooklyn at night - definitely could've been a much shorter ride.

We also ate at some new places. Carmine's was one of them...


We saw 2 shows - A Little Night Music & Million Dollar Quartet. MDQ was FANTASTIC! Such fun music & a great story. ALNM was good - maybe not one I'd tell you to pick if you asked my opinion, but it's hard to beat getting to see Burnadette Peters.


A horse-drawn carriage through Central Park...

View of the City from the top of the Metropolitan Museum of Art

No comments:
Post a Comment