Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: almost a foot - like an ear of corn
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts, pants with belly band
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix - all maternity pants, normal dresses, some normal shirts, pants with belly band
Gender: A girl - Hannah Lynn
Movement: Changed a lot this week - more all over & bigger, stronger movements. Some that even hurt! She's definitely growing
Food Cravings: nothing this week
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
What I miss: sleeping on my back & tummy
Sleep: not great, but I guess it could be worse.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks & round ligament pain better this week, sciatic nerve pain
Best Moment this week: getting to schedule my c-section. Well, almost. We have to pick a hospital this week, then we'll schedule
What I am looking forward to: starting up MOPS!
What I am looking forward to: starting up MOPS!
No comments:
Post a Comment