Saturday, September 11, 2010

New House Stuff

I haven't posted about the house in awhile, but since my last post we have added...

....a roof

...paint & stain to the eaves & the posts out front...


this is the garage side (right) of the house after it was painted


...and lastly we added our front door. This is only half of it, but it was too hot for me to get out of my car to close the other side for my picture :)


That is not our brick in the yard. They accidentally delivered that to the wrong house, but we did pick ours out this week, so that should be coming soon!



2 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Love it! It's coming along so fast, it seems like! Can't wait to see the finished product. Your builder does great work! :)

Courtney said...

Love that paint/stain color. I need your builder to come build me a house. I gotta sell one first :(