..that we were having a girl, but now we're 100% sure we are having a
GIRL!
The sonogram tech flashed this image up on the screen...
...and having already seen this before with Kate there was no DOUBT that we are having a girl :) (Yes, I put this picture up - much to my brother's embarrassment!)We got to get a good look at the rest of her too - and everything measured out great! She weighs right at 1lb 4oz, which is where the tech said she should be. Here are a few pictures from her photo shoot today...






profiile

foot


3D with her hands up by her face - they have been up by her face every time we've had a sonogram!

this one has both arms & a leg across the bottom
Now on to fun things like picking out new bedding, decorating a nursery (in my head, you know since the daughter I have now sleeps in a closet!), and dreaming of matching little girl Christmas dresses!
Baby #2's name...coming soon!
4 comments:
YAY for certainty!! There is no doubt with that picture - it is very clear! We are so excited!!
AWWWW.....those are so sweet!!! Any names yet??
Aww, you had to mention matching dresses...that's going to make me less excited about having two of different sexes!! :) Oh well, I'll just have to get more creative matching a girl and a boy! :) I'll just enjoy seeing the adorable little Mitchell girls together. :)
I remember going to a sonogram with my mom for emily and the tech said "if it's a girl, you'll see the hamburger. and if it's a boy, you'll see a turtle."
SCARRED FOR LIFE.
-Bethany
Post a Comment