So, I wasn't nearly as far along as I thought I was, and now I can really put this one up...
9 Weeks
(I'm somewhere b/t 9 & 10 now)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 9 Weeks
Size of baby: a grape
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Gender: ??? David swears he already knows it's a girl.
Movement: Not yet
Food Cravings: all things fresh - fruit - just like with Kate
What I miss: Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic
What I miss: Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic
Sleep: Mostly disrupted by trips to the potty
Symptoms: Holy heartburn. WAY more than last time!
Best Moment this week: REALLY being 9 weeks instead of just thinking I was!
What I am looking forward to: Getting through this first trimester
What I am looking forward to: Getting through this first trimester
So, my new due date is officially December 26th. (Yes, it will be dangerous if you talk to me about my "Christmas Baby" I am not Mary, this is not Jesus) :-) My dr. usually does repeat c-sections b/t 38 1/2 -39 weeks though, so it looks like this baby will be here sometime around Dec 17-19. Which gives me time to get Kate's birthday taken care of. I've adjusted to the new idea of a later baby & am mostly ok with it. I just wasn't ready for that big of change! Oh God's good timing :)
2 comments:
Your "plenty of time to get fat" comment made me laugh out loud. :) Oh, and I spoke too soon when I told you I wasn't having to get up and go to the bathroom during the night... :)
Have him/her on the 19th :) I'm really sorry that you had to move your due date back. That's never fun. I've been thinking about you. I will call you soon to see how you are.
Post a Comment