Saturday, May 29, 2010

10 weeks

Oh blessed 10 weeks, I never thought you'd get here! I feel like I've been living at "almost 10 weeks" for a month now since that's what I was when I went in for my sonogram - 3 WEEKS AGO!!! It's good to finally be here.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: just over 1 inch long - like a kumquat (whatever that is!)
Maternity Clothes: I hope I don't need these for awhile!
Gender: ??? David swears he already knows it's a girl. My mom thinks it's a boy. Any guesses? Kate is getting another boy cousin on my side - we'll either make it even or Kate will be very out numbered!
Movement: Not yet - I can't wait though!
Food Cravings: not much this week
What I miss: Having energy!
Sleep: Dreams have subsided for this week - now sleep is just interrupted by trips to the potty
Symptoms: backaches & lack of energy.
It is just amazing how fast that tiny little baby takes over your whole body
Best Moment this week: FINALLY GETTING TO 10 WEEKS
What I am looking forward to: finishing my 1st trimester soon & visiting my family in Ausin this week!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for 10 weeks! My vote is for a boy, even though I kind of think it is a girl. :) Can't wait to see you guys this week!

Lovin' From My Oven said...

TEN WEEKS WOO HOO. NOW ONLY 30 MORE TO GO.

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Congratulations! Each week is a blessing. This pregnancy will fly by. The first one is slow because you are just waiting...and waiting. You have little Kate to keep you occupied this time so it will be over before you know it! Enjoy every minute! Praying that it flies by for you and that the summer heat will not slow you down too much!